Capacitive touch screen industry
2017-04-26 00:40:00 Editor:MICRON 2
Compared with traditional resistive touch screens, the advantages of capacitive touch screens are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. Novel operation. The capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch, the operation is more intuitive and interesting.
2. It is not easy to go the wrong way. Since the operation of the capacitive touch screen needs to sense the current of the human body, only the human body does not react when other objects touch. So basically avoid the possibility of wrong contact.
3. High durability. Compared with resistive touch screens, capacitive touch screens have excellent performance such as dustproof, waterproof, and wear resistance.
As the current legal red touch screen technology, capacitive touch screen has the advantages of gorgeous interface, multi-touch, only human body induction, but at the same time, it also has the following disadvantages:
1. The accuracy is not high. Due to technical reasons, the accuracy of capacitive touch screens is worse than that of resistive touch screens. It can only use fingers to input, and it is difficult to recognize more complex handwriting recognition on a small screen.
2. easy to be affected by the environment. When environmental factors such as temperature and humidity change, it will cause instability or drift of the capacitive touch screen. For example, when the user is in use, when the body is close to the screen, it may cause drift, even in crowded people. This is mainly due to the working principle of capacitive touch screen technology. Although the user's finger is close to the screen, many of the electronic fields are larger than the finger while working, it also affects the position of touch judgment.
3. High cost. In addition, the capacitive touch screen on the touch screen still has some technical difficulties. The output is not high, which virtually increases the cost of the capacitive touch screen.
In the past, due to factors such as cost and technology, resistive control panels have more application value than capacitive touch screens. But in the new stage, with the advancement of technology and mass production, the price of capacitive touch screens is falling. The price gap between capacitive touch screens and resistive touch screens is getting smaller and smaller.